Excess of melanin (pigment) deposition is always undesirable and the need to treat it arises immediately. Pigmentation can be superficial- restricted to the epidermis (brown) or deep – Dermal (blue-black). These conditions are usually unrelated to our well-being but aesthetically is a cause of great concern.
Pigmentation can occur for a number of reasons:
- Melasma which is usually hormonal
- Post pregnancy
- Becker’s nevus
- Excessive exposure to sunlight – Sunspots
- Acanthosis nigricans
- Deep dermal pigmentation
- Use of wrong cosmetic products
- Post-trauma or injury
- Post acne eruptions
We have specifically designed treatments to take care of all kinds of hyper-pigmentary conditions.
- Clear lift
- I pixel
- Skin infusion with pigment reducing complexes
- Growth factor infusion in the skin